We arrived in the United States on May 19th for both personal and ministry projects.
- Dave took new exams to check for any signs of recurring cancer cells after last year’s surgery, and this week we received the wonderful news that his PSA is still ZERO! We are so grateful to our Lord and to so many of you who continue to pray.
- He is also receiving additional care for issues with skin cancer, and we are now waiting for the results of the biopsies taken.
- He had cataract surgery on one eye this week, and next week he will have the same procedure on the other eye.
- We will be this year’s Missionary Family at the Silver State Baptist Youth Camp here in Colorado. It is a blessing to be able to promote world missions to hundreds of young people! The season is from June 12 to August 4.
- Our home Pastor, Rev. Clifton Mizer, has also invited the family of one of our national pastors to participate in the camp season. The idea is to present a visual to the young folks of what God can do in the lives of people around the world through obedience to God’s Word and the team efforts of local churches and missionaries. We are looking forward to the arrival of Pastor Gary Yantén, his wife, Loreto and their two sons from Constitución, Chile to the U.S. on June 7th. They will be here until August 24th.
We plan to return to Chile near the end of August or early September, depending on how things go with our medical projects, and we do have a few Sunday’s available to visit area churches during our stay on this short trip. If you would like for us to report to your church, and if you are interested in meeting the Yantén family as well, please contact us as soon as possible. Our contact information is below.
Thank you for your prayers and support. It is such an honor to serve the Lord together!
Dave and Peggy Disney