MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM CHILE
We just can’t believe that 2011 is almost over! It has been an amazing year. Please let us share just a few recent blessings with you.
Pastor and Mrs. Jim Carroll from the Lighthouse Baptist Church in Colorado Springs, Colorado came to visit us for a couple of weeks. We kept them pretty busy preaching and speaking in churches, missions and retreats throughout the country. We also spent some time visiting with Pastor Juan Quilodran about the upcoming construction on the church in Talca. It was a great blessing to spend this time with this dear Pastor and his wife, Sally (Dave’s sister).
Then, during the month of November we were praying and working in our church here in Santiago for a three-day evangelistic campaign. Throughout the years, Peggy and I have noticed that whenever a church makes a concentrated effort to pray, visit and prepare for a soul-winning campaign, souls are saved – before, during and after the actual meetings. For example:
- Two weeks before the campaign three boys were saved in Sunday School.
- The week before the campaign a young married lady received the Lord. We had been praying for her for a very long time.
- During the campaign six children and a ninety-one year old grandmother made professions of faith!
- The week after the campaign a teenage boy was saved in our Saturday evening youth meeting.
- Last week a little boy received Jesus as his Savior, and three other children are preparing to be baptized this coming Sunday morning.
May this never end! Glory to God in the Highest!
Finally, our national pastors have been communicating some wonderful blessings in their own churches, and they have a vision to spread the Word into many new small towns in Chile. Please pray for this outreach ministry.
We pray that your holiday season is full of blessings. You have certainly blessed our hearts throughout the years.
Dave and Peggy Disney – Chile S.A.