Here is our Furlough Report for May of 2015:
Since our last letter to you we have had the honor of reporting to churches in Colorado, Kansas and California. It is so wonderful to be able to say to our ministry partners that the fruit that has been harvested for the Lord over these last years does truly abound to their account. And each time we show our presentation of the progress being made in Chile, our hearts are humbled just to know that we are privileged to witness God’s blessings given on the mission field. It is hard to believe that 33 years have passed since our arrival in Chile!
This furlough is passing so quickly. We will be here through the end of the year, and we still have a few dates available if you would like for us to make a personal report to your church, so please contact us as soon as possible.
News from Chile:
Last time we wrote we shared how the Bible Baptist Church of La Reina had just celebrated the inauguration of the enlarged church auditorium. Now Pastor Hugo tells us that a new youth center has been finished and is being used. The Lord is good!
- We are thrilled to report that funds have been raised for a car when we return to the field! Thank you so much to those of you who have contributed.
- An offering has come in to help us with the need of replacing some of our computer equipment. We still need about two thousand dollars to fulfill this need.
- Continued health, strength and protection in our travels around the USA.
- Increased monthly support.
- Funds to help our newest church in Chiguayante begin building on the new piece of property that they purchased late last year.
- Prayer for the Bible Baptist Church of La Reina, as the city is talking about expropriating some of our property, which would take away our parking and playground areas, and may even affect part of the building itself.
Thank you for your prayers and support. May the Lord bless you as you serve Him.
- Dave & Peggy
Phones: Home: 303-794-7451; Magic Jack: 303-351-4107;
Cell: 303-809-8734 E-Mail: email@example.com